Applicant eligibility for the Onkelos Immersion Program is determined by our Regional Coordinator and Intake Specialist. The ability to benefit from confidential relocation and remain matriculated in higher education as a full time student is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Onkelos Scholar Checklist:
- Therapist’s written referral to specify that you are a candidate for the Onkelos Immersion Program (details provided).
- The ability and desire to relocate from one’s area of origin.
- The acquirement of a GED / TASC high-school equivalency diploma (or provide evidence of upcoming exam date)
- Meeting with Intake Specialist.
- Meet with Regional Coordinator after eligibility was determined.
- Contact our main office and schedule an appointment with our Intake Specialist.
- Please specify if you prefer FaceBook video-calls, skype, facetime, whatsapp, or any other app that works for you. You will receive a response within 24 hours.